Labour Mobility Transfers

Dental hygienists registered with another regulating body in Canada may apply to register with CDHPEI as a Labour Mobility Transfer applicant.

To apply for CDHPEI registration, Labour Mobility Transfer applicants must:

  • Set up an account in the online registration system - HMS
  • Pay the application fee
  • Once the application fee has been received and the basic HMS account approved, complete all mandatory information in their profile (complete basic and contact information, complete and sign the legal statement)
  • Request proof of registration from the regulatory body in the current jurisdiction of practice to be sent directly to the CDHPEI Registrar (letter of good standing) - the contact form on this website may be used for that purpose
  • Upload the Certificate of Insurance
  • Upload CPR certificate
  • Once all documentation is approved, pay the registration fee

More Information

Required Documents
Fee Schedule